Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Part Time Jobs X 4

O.K. so now I have four jobs. I was lucky enough to find one more job to help fill our needs. I was asked to work at the Parents Day Out program at First Baptist Church of Garland. I excepted and started on this past Monday the 8th of Feb. God is so good. I have been praying for his help, and had others praying for us as well and has he provided in such great ways. When God opens doors, he opens them wide. It literally was like a snowball effect, and it truly was God's hand at work. I enjoyed my first day. I had three little children to love. Much smaller class than at Lake Pointe, at times I was so board that it was hard to stay awake. There are only seven kids enrolled in the class that I'm in, but again it is a blessing. How much more perfect can this be? I work Mon., Tue., Thur., and Fri., for a mother's day out program, and Wed. I get to babysit Jillian. Wed. and Sun. nights I get to work childcare. The only day off I have is Saturdays but I'm still able to be there for my kids. That is the most important thing. I can help them with their homework, listen to them read, study spelling words and make Valentines. The job I love most is being a full time mom and I still get to do that on top of everything else.
Thank you God for your everlasting love and mercy.

No comments: