Friday, March 5, 2010

Over Due...

O.K. I know, this post is way over due. I have been so busy, I can't seem to find time to do anything. It is hard jumping back into the work force after eleven years off. I have always worked during those eleven years, but only one or two part time jobs at a time. Now that I'm working six days a week, I often long for the days when I didn't have anything going on. I often think about all the missed opportunities with the kids. The missed days of going to the park just because we could, the missed time of going roller skating, playing outside, having an ice cream from the ice cream truck. I'm so thankful and grateful for what I have and don't want to seem as though I'm complaining, just doing the if I would haves or wish I could of's. I enjoy the new PDO that I'm working at, it is much smaller than my original one at our church, but that is nice in a way. Much more relaxed. One Monday's I usually only have three or four kids. Friday's I'm supposed to have seven, but until today I have only had five. Today I actually had all seven. It was fun to watch them play together, and at circle time it was nice having more kids to interact with.
I still get to take the kids to and from school, and to swim practice's and everything else. I'm so glad. What a awesome God I serve.
Owen's birthday is this weekend. I truly can't believe that he will be seven. It seems like yesterday that I was so very pregnant with him. Swollen and ready to get him out. Seven years have gone so fast and I wish I had spent them more wisely. Well, I'm really tired, starting to catch and cold and don't feel all that great so I'm signing off. Hopefully will post pictures of Owen's birthday this weekend. Until then take care and God Bless.

No comments: