Monday, March 15, 2010

Owen's Birthday

Happy Birthday Owen!!!

Owen being silly with his cupcake

The birthday gang

Playing skeeball with Katelyn

Loved this picture so much had to post it twice

Katelyn taking aim from up top

acting like a mummy

Glowin Owen :-)

Waiting to go into Lazar Tag

Owen cashing in his tickets

My baby boy is seven. It doesn't seem possible for him to be that old already. Wasn't it just yesterday I was pregnant with him, swollen and tired, ready to be induced to start my labor so he could be born? I blinked and now he is as tall as my shoulder, he is smart, athletic, loving, talkative and much much more. This birthday actually fell on a weekend which made it easy to celebrate. Owen invited six friends to go to Shenaniganz. They got to play two rounds of Lazar Tag and then got to have pizza, decorate cupcakes and play in the arcade. We took him for dinner at his choice....TACO BUENO.?.?. yes, taco bueno. I could hardly believe that is where he chose to go. For those of you who know Owen, that was really funny to us. He took Katelyn to Wal-Mart where she let him pick out his present from her. He was gracious with her budget and got a twelve dollar helicopter that he had been wanting for some time. All in all he had a great day and I'm so glad that we got to spend the day together as a family. Happy Birthday Owen. I love you.

No comments: